Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"You and Me"

I haven't talked much about my God Mother, or her nonprofit organization. I will in the next post, I promise. Her name is Leila Steinberg and she is known around the world for her work with TuPac Shakur. She does amazing work with inner city youth, using art as a form of healing. She is just so immensely passionate about what she does. She is so passionate about people. So it goes without saying that the people she has most passion for is family.

Her son, Nyku, took after his mother. He is such an incredibly talented young man. It inspires me to see somebody so young being so proactive about the gift that he has been given. He made his first music video recently and I loved it. I want to share it with you guys. Please don't hesitate to let him know that you love it to.

Nyku's video can be seen here




You can follow Nyku on twitter @http://twitter.com/IamNyku

No comments:

Post a Comment